Sunday, October 5, 2008


Ok, so I've decided to join everyone else in the family and start a blog. I don't know if I will have a lot of time to devote to this, but I'll give it a try. Don't look for anything too great at the beginning, I'm still trying to figure this new laptop out! Pictures??? Well, maybe sometime soon.

I just spent three days in Scottsdale with Tyler. We had a really good time. He took me to The Keg for my birthday dinner, boy was it GOOD!!! Best steak and prime rib ever. I went to a three day conference/training for the Teacher Cadet program I teach. It was actually a really good use of my time. I learned a lot. I have two more to go and I will be a state trainer for the program! I am not sure if that is a good thing or not, but will see.

This picture was taken a couple of weekends ago. We were eating at our local Mexican restaurant and Todd discovered that the chip he had just dipping in salsa was in the shape of our great state! We took this picture and the Daily Sun in Flagstaff ran it on the FRONT PAGE! He was hoping someone would offer us some $$$$ for it.

3 comments:

patrice stanford said...

Welcome to the blog world. I will add you as a link You can sell your chip on ebay...they usually go for about thirty bucks!!!! Happy belated birthday.

Jill Elizabeth said...

A chip shaped like Arizona, eh?
I guess there's not a lot to get excited about in Page, is there.
Only joking. I hope you had a happy birthday!

Mary said...

For the big bucks, I believe it needs an image of Jesus or at least the Virgin Mary.

Happy birthday...(even though it sucks getting old).